[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Support Area » Server Support » Pannone Ban (Why did he get banned and can ge get unbanned)
Pannone Ban
pannone18Date: Monday, 2016-04-11, 5:24 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello Intuitive server admins and owner i do not understand why i was banned from the darkRP server. I had done nothing wrong when the admins had left and in fact i had been documenting and taking screenshots of mass rdmers and and people prob jumping, flying, and abuseing. I might have been reported by one or anouther person on the server that i will not name, but these people were running rampent breaking rules and still reaporting people for breaking them aswell, example i had forgotten to advert kidnapp before kidnapping someone, But i had offered to be demoted as i was and when i offered to let the guy go, he had prop glitched his way you the building using the alt-e sitting command. Other than that i had not done anything that night than based with duck, and mad dog. We were sitting there for about 2 or three hours waiting for constant waves of raids to defend against because we didnt want to risk and reports or rule breakings when the admins were AFK (like leo) or off, and before dezz had gotten off he had aproved our base location and such. So overall i am confused why i got banned, and the only thing i could imagine is killing the police officer that was in our kos zone or was stnading with the thiefs that were raiding us and i accidently killed him, Other than that i have no actual idea what could of happoned. I am going to be in the teamspeak for the next couple of hours if someone would like to speak to me. Thanks!!

Added (2016-04-11, 5:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And BTW still going for that free VIP in the teamspeak so i will be here alot.

AnglhzDate: Monday, 2016-04-18, 8:59 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
darkRP server aint ours, I don't know what you talking about smile Good luck smile

Stormy178Date: Saturday, 2016-05-07, 6:59 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Quote Anglhz ()
darkRP server aint ours, I don't know what you talking about Good luck
My apologies, I am mod on the darkrp server Pannone here has mentioned, it appears he entered the wrong address. I would mark this as irrelevant, and disregard this. Thank you for your understanding.

AnglhzDate: Monday, 2016-05-09, 6:26 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Administrators
No Problems smile

Forum » Support Area » Server Support » Pannone Ban (Why did he get banned and can ge get unbanned)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Buena calidad en su servidor con un soporte magnífico.

- SCS Clan

Superb communication with us and are always responding to my emails, if I have a question about something with the teamspeak I just ask and always get a great respons!

- BarteQ

Bra kavlitet på servrarna med mycket låg ping här i Sverige. Svarar relativt snabbt på medelanden och är aldrig några problem med om man behöver hjälp med t.ex. ändra rättigheter etc.

- Christoffer

Latest News
SERVERS ARE BACK ONLINE
Dear Users! We held pretty much the ETA of the server downtime. We are now back up and running with a new ip assigned to our servers. However, we have updated the DNS so if you have used our main address "ts.intuitive-gaming.net (port)", you might be able to connect to your server right now.
Read More